Johnnie over at Johnnie's Junk decided for some reason to pass this award onto me. I think it's pretty cool! This is my first blogging award.
The rules of receiving this award are as follows:
- I get to torture you by telling 7 things about myself.
- I get to pass this award onto 7 other bloggers.
Here I go with the 7 things you may or may not want to know about me.
1. I have moved a total of 12 different times in my life. This means that change is one of those
things that I love. It could be why I love DIY projects so much!
2. I love to read just about anything I can get my hands on. I read books (love my Kindle), blogs,
catalogues, magazines...you name it.
3. I was a gymnast for about 8 years when I was younger and love the sport still! I have to get one
of my boys into it!
4. I am an old Labor and Delivery/Infertility nurse. I now get to stay home with my young kiddos
and work very part time as a nurse in Home Health.
5. I love to run...when I'm in shape. Right now at 8 1/2 months pregnant I'd rather die. I admire
people who run while pregnant, I really do. I just don't believe in practicing misery which is
what running while pregnant is to me.
6. I CAN.NOT stand when people scrape their fork across their teeth while eating. Gives me some
major heeby jeebies.
7. I tend to collect animals. Right now I have two dogs and two cats, but have had three dogs
and two cats all at one time. My husband has had to limit me...I have a real weak spot for them.
Oh and my dogs tend to be big ones, typically around 100 lbs, and yes, my house is chaotic with
3 (almost 4) boys and all my animals. I live for chaos!
Well that's about it. I know, real wild and crazy, right? I'm obscenely normal, what can I say?
Now it's time to pass on the favor. I chose these bloggers because they have either been great supporters of me (which always amazes me) or they just make me laugh my head off. Maybe even both.:) The award winners are...
Ellie @ Beauty for Ashes
Erin @ Home Savvy A to Z
Christina @ The Tattered Tag
Tausha @ Sassy Style
Sarah @ Three Boys
Natalie @ Lehi Wright’s
Mandi @ Tidbits from the Tremaynes
Stop by and check these ladies work out. One warning, they'll suck you in, and you'll be a fan.